Cybex 630A Total Body Arc Trainer Overview:
The all professional Cybex 630A Arc Trainer meets the high end customer’s demands. The Cybex Arc Trainer brings innovation to the art of fitness training.
The Cybex 630A offers the user adjustable incline variability. At lower incline the gliding action has modest hip and knees work-out, while at a higher incline there is an increased hip and knee motion.
Superior biomechanics on the Cybex 630A Arc Trainer allow for high intensity training that places high loads on the muscles with less stress on joints. Resistance range from 0 to 900 watts accommodates a wide variety of users for those seeking a very low workout rate, to dedicated athletes demanding an extreme workout.
Cybex 630A Total Body Arc Trainer Features and Specs:
- Programs: Quick Start plus Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill and Strength
- Incline Levels: 11
- Stride Length: 24 in
- Split Level LED Display: Distance, Calories, METs, Strides per Minutes, Heart Rate, Resistance, Time and Incline.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Capabilities
- Resistance Range: 15-900 watts
- Wheels on Front for Easy Transport
- Brake: Eddy Current
- Water Bottle Holder, Magazine Rack, and Utility Tray
- Power: Available as self-powered or in optional AC form in standard voltage/plug configurations.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 450 lbs.
- Height: 60 in.
- Length: 81 in.
- Width: 28.5 in. at base; 38 in. at upper hand grips
Our certified technicians make quality and durability their number one priority so you can get used equipment you trust. Our technicians perform a 50 point inspection to identify any worn or defective parts. The unit is then air blown, cleaned and disinfected. Parts are repaired, replaced, painted or detailed based on each specific need. The unit is then reassembled, tested vigorously and passed on to final inspection prior to shipping.