The Fitness Connection
Matrix IC5 Spin Bike (Refurbished)
Pickup available at 701 Wesemann Dr.
Usually ready in 24 hours
The Matrix IC5 spin bike is a high quality very professional commercial grade spin bike for indoor cycling enthusiasts and cyclists looking for a ultimate workout.
- Full commercial quality
- 300 degree magnetic resistance adjustment
- Dual sided SPD + toe cage pedals
- Indoor cycling computer included
- 150kg maximum user weight
The Matrix Spin bike is ideal for group spinning classes in gym, club or home gym.
- ANT+ console (optional)
- Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, & RPM Easy to read display allows you to monitor the progress of your workout
- Maximum rigidity and stability
- Drive Train
- 2-stage hybrid Poly-V & tooth belt
- Magnetic Resistance Commercial Grade - Drivetrain Gear Ratio 1:11
- Unisex Ultra Padded Sports Saddle
- Gas-assisted adjustments for seat height.
- Maximum comfort during your workout
- Advanced ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC
- Allows a great fit for all body sizes
- Rear aluminum evenly-weighted Provides a very smooth pedaling action
- Forged steel 4-arm style Extra durable
- Dual SPD - trekking pedals & toe cage
- Smoother pedaling as more power/pull in pedal upstroke if using shoes fitted with SPD's
Please take the time to read our policies before you make a purchase.
NEW ITEMS – All new items have a 30 day return policy from date it is received. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in the original packaging, in the same condition it was received in. A proof of purchase will be required to process refunds. Once we receive your item, your item will be inspected. If the item meets the return standards, a refund will be initiated to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
REFURBISHED ITEMS – Any item marked as “refurbished” is sold in as-is condition with no returns, and no refunds available.
CANCELLATIONS- Any orders cancelled post shipping are subject to applicable order cancellation fees including, re-stocking fees, return shipping charges and other related charges. A summary will be sent via email prior to cancellation confirmation.
To initate a return please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All items are available for local pick-up at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Pickup location is 701 Wesemann Dr. West Dundee, IL 60118. Please call ahead to set an appointment and to ensure your product is ready for pickup.
Any items requiring freight shipping are available for full local delivery and installation in the Chicagoland/Northern Illinois area only. Please call for an installation quote if your product qualifies.
Items weighing under 100lbs are shipped via UPS (Ground, 2nd Day, Overnight). Shipping rates will be calculated and displayed in the checkout cart. Most new items ship within 48 hours after the order is submitted.
Items weighing over 100lbs are shipped via freight, anywhere in the US (United States). All delivers are considered "tailgate/curbside" unless otherwise specified. Curbside does NOT include inside delivery. Customer is responsible for moving equipment from curb to final destination. Allow an additional 3-7 business days for freight transit. Any damages that have occurred in freight transit must be recorded on the BOL (Bill of Lading) prior to a confirmation signature. TFC is not liable for shipping damages. No refunds are available for shipping costs.
NEW ITEMS – All new items are covered by a manufacturer
warranty. Warranty terms may vary depending on product.
REFURBISHED ITEMS – All TFC refurbished items include a 90 day
parts and labor warranty. One Year and Two Year extended warranties are available for an additional cost.