- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike
- Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
- Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
- Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
- Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
- Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
- Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
||Extra-large Backlit LCD Display, 3.5" x 2.5" Screen
||Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
||Manual, Interval, Challenge
||Extra-long Ergo Grip Handlebar
||Adjustable Heel Cups with Easy-to-read Settings
||Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
|Max User Weight
||158.76 kg / 350 lbs.
||59 kg / 130 lbs.
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||223 x 55 x 58 cm / 87.6" x 21.5" x 22.8"
||Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery
Back to Certified Refurbished Equipment